What is "Should I Block It?"
"Should I Block It?" is a free service that analyzes all aspects of an 'active' file, process, service or module under the context of which they run and determines if it should be blocked from executing.
- Process and service context
- Auto-start and integration points
- Behaviors of processes and modules
- Reasource utilization
- Programs of installation
- Malware detections utilizing 50 scanners
- Network connections
- Relationships between files
- Distribution statistical analysis